This Working Group aims at:
- defining a set of values around student engagement: what do we mean if we talk about student engagement, and what are the benefits, and for whom?
- developing a toolkit for engaging and working with students (tips & tricks, good practices);
- meeting annually as part of the Universeum Network Meeting.
Workshop at the 2018 Universeum Network Meeting in Glasgow, Scotland
During this first meeting the Working Group started by sharing experiences and ideas about student engagement and came up with some important aspects that underlie the value of student engagement and some examples of best practice. Furthermore the objectives of the Working Group were discussed.
Read the report
Workshop at the 2019 Universeum Network Meeting in Brno, Czech Republic
- Esther Boeles, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Marlen Mouliou, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Greece
- Neil Curtis, University of Aberdeen, Scotland
To join or for further information, please send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org